Saturday 15 August 2009

Major League Freak Out - Update

We are well on our way to solving a lot of the issues. Alright, Evan has solved a lot of the issues.

Our kids are registered as Home Schoolers for the State of Vermont. I have the official piece of paper! Why does an Official Piece of Paper make me feel so much better? Validation!

We both have VT drivers Licenses. Again, another piece of validation.

The RV is registered in VT.

We have a Vermont PO Box.

We are registered voters in VT.

I made the bed in the RV in the Target parking lot in Milbury, MA. And then took a nap…in the RV. In the Target parking lot. Strangely surreal and peaceful.

We have doctors appointments scheduled for Monday.

I have driven the Big Pig for over 200 miles. And I didn’t hit anything. Ran over a few curbs but that is to be expected. Backed it up down a long drive way. note to future self: look into changing careers to truck driver.

I have turned on the generator.

All of our guests are gone and we have 4 days to pack up and move out on to the road.

First stop: Middlesex, Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment